- We are committed to you and your family’s well-being – this is our highest priority.
- We strive to create an open, welcoming, non-judgmental relationship with you.
- We are available to you with planned and regular communications as well as when need arises.
- We continually learn and grow to add understanding and value to our relationship.
- We are committed to doing what we say we’ll do as specified in our Wealth Management Strategy.
- Retirement calls for discovery, additional planning with an income distribution strategy, updated estate planning...and more.
- A liquidity event – selling a business, receiving an inheritance, or other – requires discovery, more planning, additional investments and updated estate planning documents, and gifting with legacy planning.
- Birth of children or grandchildren brings opportunities for gifting, education planning, risk management, and trust development.
- Increased federal taxation requires additional review and tax and investment planning.
We encourage and support our clients' involvement and commitment to their plan – and to the relationship with us. This serves our mutual best interest. This commitment brings financial independence with greater awareness of the role of wealth in their lives.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved. Cannon Wealth Management, LLC
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this page may only discuss and /or transact securities
business with residents in the following states: WA, CA, CO, WY, FL, NY, MD, OH.
Securities and Advisory Services Offered Through LPL Financial A Registered Investment Adviser Member FINRA/SIPC
Creating ease with wealth